Mr. Dickson is a leader in the marine, mechanical and engineering industry. He has 30 years’ experience in the marine and industrial industries and has lead vast projects from startup to delivery. Mr. Dickson served as an apprentice at Dorbyl Marine from 1982 and qualified as plater/boilermaker in 1985. Mr. Dickson held the position of Shipyard Superintendent for Dorbyl Marine until 1993. Mr. Dickson served as a shareholder at Elgin Brown and Hamer from 1993 to 2006.
Mr. Dickson holds a level 2 fabrication and welding inspection certificate with the South African Institute of Welding. He qualified at Damelin’s business school and holds a Diploma in Business Administration and Management
- Morbi lacus massa, euismod ut turpis molestie.
- Vestibulum pellentes, purus ut digniss.
- Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit.
- Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.
- Posuere vulputate dolore, molestie morbi erat corporis
- Suspendisse omnis earum dicta phasellus in!
- Fugiat taciti commodi interdum quam volutpat.
- Ratione eum enim aliqua nisl posuere, ultricies.
- Vulputate fusce necessitatibus anim accumsan.
- Deserunt dolorem fugiat venenatis, ipsa.
- Similique tortor malesuada sequi, venenatis totam.
- Temporibus porta, animi, magnis turpis proident.
Mr. Dickson manages and executes all projects. Mr. Dickson’s hands on approach constitutes to the success of his projects. Mr. Dickson ensures that all operations on the projects are run according to specification and planned phases. Mr. Dickson engages directly with clients during the running of the project to ensure that the client stays up to date with planned proceedings and to ensure the smooth running of the project.
Mr. Dickson is presently a committee member of South African Institute of Marine Engineers and Naval Architects, which provides up to date advice on the marine and engineering industry.
Mr. Dickson undertakes audits for Bureau Veritas as a technical expert on ship building and fabrication disciplines.